Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Time management is a booger!!!!  Since having surgery during the first week of this course, I never seemed to stay ahead.  This was a great course, I just could never find my rythm. 
There were a few areas I found to be valuable for me while taking this course. 
First of all, I found that the discussion board was very useful when I had a question that needed to be answered.  It was encouraging to see educators with such a drive for the education of students.  It was interesting to see the common threads and issues we all faced. The discussion board helped me to feel a part of the class without actually being in a classroom setting.  
Lastly, learning how to create, read, and following a Blog was a great benefit.  It seems that now I’m noticing Blogs everywhere.  I actually have a friend who recently went through a life-changing event, and she created a personal blog about her life.  It appears that everyone has a Blog and has been using them for some time now.  Though not an expert, it’s good to know that I can use this as I continue to develop in my professional career.   

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the discussion board did help tremendously. I feel that I learned a great deal from my classmates. How's your research coming along? Are you still having problems with attendance?

    ReplyDelete